- Asynchronous Transmission Mode (ATM)
- Gigabit Ethernet
- CATV, Video and Multimedia
- Active Device/Transceiver Interface
- Premise Installations
- Telecommunication Networks
- Parallel optical interconnect between PC Cards and patch panels
- Interconnection for O/E modules
- Optical Switch interframe connections
- Precision molded MT ferrule
- High precision guide pins for exact alignment
- Duplex ferrule
- Plug-jack (RJ-45) design
- TIA/EIA 568-A Compliant*
- Polishing does not require diamond film
The singlemode or multimode MT-RJ products available from SENKO are used in two fiber applications and are well suited for high density applications. The MT-RJ connectors utilize precision molded MT ferrules pioneered by NTT, together with precision metal guide pins and precise housing dimensions to ensure fiber alignment when mating. The MT-RJ is reliable and simple to terminate.
The MT-RJ Adapter comes standard in black, with additional colors available upon request. An optional MT-RJ Adapter with SC style housing is also available for applications where SC footprint is required.
*When terminated using SENKO recommended procedures.