- High performance fiber optic connectors used in environments requiring durability after repeated matings, low insertion loss and low back reflection
- Fiber stub
- SC, FC, ST, MU, D4, MU, LC , DIN and other fiber optic connectors
- Single mode and multimode
- High performance & durability
- Low insertion loss*
- Low back reflection*
- APC type with various end face configurations, as well as pre-angled end face for quick polishing and ultra-low back-reflection
- Standard and custom configuration
|Ferrules are the key subcomponent within the fiber optic connector, used to house, protect and align mating fibers for optimum transmission of the optical signal.
Zirconia ferrules offer the highest performance and durability of all ferrule material types. Precision manufactured according to strict quality and performance standards, zirconia ferrules allow for low insertion loss, low back reflection and superior durability after repeated connector matings.
The Pre-domed UPC type enables quick and easy termination, without sacrificing performance. Angled Physical Contact (APC) type is also available in either cone or step endface styles for the highest performance requirements.