$2,500 Signing Bonus after successful completion of 90 days.
Summary: Primary responsibilities for accurate and efficient processing of the company sales transactions, cash receipts and cancellations. Provide support to all A/R customers as required, including emails, phone calls and escalation of matters as required. Project orientated and team interaction within the Finance department as well as within other departments across the company.
Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Prepare and process invoices to customers
- Apply daily cash transactions and payments to customer accounts
- Generate and distribute monthly customer statements
- Maintain and update customer database for electronic invoicing and statements and customer portals
- Address customer inquiries and credit reference requests
- Asses customer credit worthiness and releasing of sales orders
- Support finance team with month-end closing
- Scanning documents for archiving
- Knowledge of Credit Assessment reports
- Completion of assigned AR/Finance related projects as directed
Oral & Written Communication Skills
Interpersonal Communication Skills
Microsoft Office Application Skills
Knowledge of ERP Systems
Accurate Data Entry
Knowledge of Accounting Principals
Bachelors in Business or Finance or 1 + years related business accounting work experience preferred