R&D Associate – $2,500 Signing Bonus
$2,500 Signing Bonus after the successful completion of 90 days.
Summary: The Project Associate of R&D is responsible for supporting the R&D team in the process of developing new products until the time of product release. Main responsibilities are project progress management, project input and output tracking, project deliverable management.
Key Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Gather information about project oversight and market information, customer requirement.
· Record and update New product development SharePoint/Team site including updating relevant project management records
· Monitor status of all projects and communicate any delay with R&D team
· Arrange and maintain development samples with detailed information of the parts
· Arrange critical material and collect information for evaluation
· Assemble engineering/sales samples or mechanical test equipment
· Work with product line manager to optimize inventory with customer demand
· Issue and record project change log to achieve the project change
· Work with Engineering team to source materials for new product development using knowledge of manufacturers capabilities, vendor resources, material knowledge
· Work with Senko Global team to handle R&D sample arrangement
· Computer proficiency
· Time Management
· Mechanical Dexterity
· Work well under pressure
· Strong Communication Skills
· Organization /Detail Oriented
· Written and Verbal Communication
· Understanding about multi-culture
· BA in supply chain, material management, project management or related field
· Strong PC skills;
· Experience in mechanical knowledge as a plus;
· Fluency in multiple languages as a plus