Sales Account Manager – Poway, CA – $2,500 Signing Bonus
Posted 1 week ago
Sales Account Manager in Poway, CA
$2,500 Signing Bonus upon the successful completion of 90 days
Summary: Sales Account Managers will work directly with customers to define, specify and implement Senko interconnect & passive component solutions. The Sales Account Manager owns and manages the technical relationship with accounts in their territory and acts as a liaison between the customer, engineering and manufacturing to ensure customer needs are met while achieving business objectives
Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Understand company strategy and expectations, and seek a way to maximize the profitability in the regions or accounts assigned
- Take ownership of the total sales cycle
- Identify opportunities, Coordinate ideas, propose solutions, and Understand results
- Leadership role in the development of new accounts.
- Continued development of key relationships within existing customer base.
- Coordinate with inside sales and technical personnel to identify and grow additional opportunities within existing accounts.
- Input into and accountability for meeting the territory sales plan
- Understand company value position, and present products and capability properly to customers assigned.
- Maintain and have accountability for customer contact and sales forecasting data for the assigned Customer base
- Coordinate and cooperate with other Team members to jointly develop accounts within client sets spanning geographical boundaries
- Set the target accounts and continuously seek opportunities of direct dialogue
- Development of sales quotations and product sampling
- Analyze and problem solve situations as they arise
- Writing meeting minutes/letters/contracts/memos
- Identify and create opportunities for additional revenue and profit within established accounts and the development of new accounts
- Support marketing events such as trade shows
- Provide feedback to upper management on customer needs and requirements
- Travel to meet and maintain customers (40%-50% of time)
- Customer Relations
- Time Management
- Decision Making Skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent working experience
- 2-3 years’ experience with connectors, components, cable assemblies or similar electro- mechanical devices – background in fiber optics required
- Experience in direct sales to OEM’s, developing territories and new business
- Ability to travel 50%
- Proficient with MS Office. Knowledge of Net Suite a plus
Salary Range: $65k – $90k plus discretionary bonuses