$2,500 sign-on bonus after the successful completion of 90 days.
Looking for a self-motivated individual to join our team in the Southeast. The ideal candidate will lead the account development and penetration strategy for assigned customers or regions. They should be skilled at building and maintaining relationships with clients and work to provide exceptional customer service.
Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Understand company strategy and expectations, and seek a way to maximize the profitability in the regions or accounts assigned
- Take ownership of the total sales cycle
- Identify opportunities, coordinate ideas, propose solutions, and understand results
- Leadership role in the development of new accounts.
- Continued development of key relationships within existing customer base.
- Coordinate with inside sales and technical personnel to identify and grow additional opportunities within existing accounts.
- Input into and accountability for meeting the territory sales plan
- Understand company value position, and present products and capability properly to customers assigned.
- Maintain and have accountability for customer contact and sales forecasting data for the assigned Customer base
- Coordinate and cooperate with other Team members to jointly develop accounts within client sets spanning geographical boundaries
- Set the target accounts and continuously seek opportunities of direct dialogue
- Development of sales quotations and product sampling
- Analyze and problem solve situations as they arise
- Writing meeting minutes/letters/contracts/memos
- Identify and create opportunities for additional revenue and profit within established accounts and the development of new accounts
- Support marketing events such as trade shows
- Provide feedback to upper management on customer needs and requirements
- Travel to meet and maintain customers (40%-50% of time)
- Customer Relations
- Time Management
- Decision Making Skills
- Presentation skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent working experience
- 2-3 years’ experience with connectors, components, cable assemblies or similar electro-mechanical devices – background in fiber optics a plus
- Experience in direct sales to OEM’s, developing territories and new business
- Ability to travel 50%
- Proficient with MS Office, including building PowerPoint presentations
- Knowledge of ERP/CRM systems a plus