$2,500 Signing Bonus after the successful completion of 90 days.
Summary: The Systems Administrator is responsible for the maintenance, configuration, security, and reliable operation of SENKO Advanced Components IT Infrastructure. The Systems Administrator will install hardware and software, participate in research and development to continuously improve, and keep up with the IT business needs of their organization. The system administrator will also actively resolve problems and issues with computer and server systems to limit work disruptions while providing excellent customer service.
Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Responsible for the maintenance, configuration, and reliable operation of SENKO’s computer systems, IT infrastructure and virtualization
· Install and upgrade computer components and software, manage virtual servers and integrate automation processes.
· Act as tier 2 support and troubleshoot hardware and software errors by running diagnostics, documenting problems and resolutions.
· Perform, monitor, and maintain regular backup operations and implement appropriate processes of data protection, disaster recovery and failover procedures.
· Provide technical support for all SENKO’s SaaS (Software as a Service) applications.
· Maintain SENKO’s cyber security posture by ensuring patch management and IT security policies are adhered to.
· Assist and sometimes lead desktop and helpdesk support efforts.
· Provide excellent customer service to SENKO Advanced Component’s employees, customers and vendors.