$2,500 sign-on bonus after the successful completion of 90 days.
Looking for a self-motivated individual to join our team in the Southeast. The ideal candidate will lead the account development and penetration strategy for assigned customers or regions. They should be skilled at building and maintaining relationships with clients and work to provide exceptional customer service.
The Senior Sales Account Manager will work directly with a specific group of customers to define, specify and implement Senko interconnect & passive component solutions. The Senior Sales Account Manager owns and manages the technical relationship with accounts in their territory and acts as a liaison between the customer, engineering and manufacturing to ensure customer needs are met while achieving business objectives.
Deveres e Responsabilidades incluem o seguinte. Outras funções podem ser designadas.
- Fully understand company strategy and expectations, and seek a way to maximize the profitability in the regions or accounts assigned
- Able to work with minimum supervision
- Develop and implement strategic plans to manage and grow accounts.
- Develop and maintain excellent knowledge and understanding of our business, competitors, and industry.
- Demonstrate significant expertise in the various product lines and ability to explain technical issues
- Ability to multi-task and handle high profile accounts.
- Tomar posse do ciclo total de vendas
- Identify opportunities, coordinate ideas, propose solutions, and understand results
- Maintain leadership role in the development of new accounts.
- Continued development of key relationships within existing customer base which includes coordination with inside sales and technical personnel to identify and grow additional opportunities within existing accounts.
- Contribuição e responsabilidade pelo cumprimento do plano de vendas do território
- Manter e ter responsabilidade pelo contato do cliente e dados de previsão de vendas para a base de clientes designada
- Coordinate and cooperate with other team members to jointly develop accounts within client sets spanning geographical boundaries
- Set the target accounts and continuously seek opportunities for direct dialogue
- Desenvolvimento de cotações de vendas e amostragem de produtos
- Analisar e resolver situações à medida que elas surgem
- Apoiar eventos de marketing, tais como feiras comerciais
- Fornecer feedback à alta gerência sobre as necessidades e exigências dos clientes
- Viagem para encontrar e manter clientes (40%-50% do tempo)
- Relações com o cliente
- Gerenciamento de tempo
- Habilidades para a tomada de decisões
- Strong Presentations
- Bacharelado ou experiência de trabalho equivalente
- 5+ years’ experience with interconnect components, cable assemblies or similar products required
- Experience in direct sales to OEM’s, developing territories and new business required
- Background in fiber optics a plus
- Capacidade para viajar 50%
- Proficient with MS Office.
- Knowledge of ERP/CRM systems a plus
$85,000 – $125,000+