- Metro Applications
- Active device termination
- Test equipment
- Wide Area Networks (WANs)
- Telecommunication networks
- Local Area Networks (LANs)
- Data processing networks
- Premise installations
- Industrial and Military
- Compliance with Telcordia, ANSI, IEC,TIA/EIA,
NTT and JIS specifications*
- Low insertion loss & back reflection*
- One-piece construction & pull-proof design
- Free-floating ceramic ferrule
- Precision anti-rotation key
- UL-rated plastic housing and boots in
a variety of colors
- Telcordia style boots
- Corrosion resistant body (Nickel Plated Brass)
The FC/PC connector incorporates a Physical Contact (PC) curved polished fiber end face that greatly reduces backreflection over the regular FC connector with flat endface ferrule.
The SENKO FC/PC connector is available in both singlemode and multimode versions, and is fully intermateable with NTT-FC products. Both singlemode and multimode versions come with a zirconia ceramic ferrule with pre-polished PC profile and convex spherical end. These endface types allow for faster polishing, and low back reflection and optical loss* ,while ensuring maximum repeatability.
SENKO offers an FC Tunable Connector with four-position tuning for applications requiring precise fiber alignment. A specially designed FC PM Connector is available for use with Polarization Maintaining Fiber.
|*When terminated using SENKO recommended procedures.