SENKO’s SN® SC-Shaped non-shuttered adapters are available either as a 2-channel (4 fibers) or 4-channel (8 fibers) variant. The 2-channel type is designed to fit legacy hardware incorporating an SC simplex (LC duplex) cut-out. The 4-channel version is designed to fit into legacy hardware incorporating the SC duplex (LC quad) cut-out.These retro-fittable adapters are the ideal choice for cabling providers or equipment manufacturers that want to upgrade their systems to SN hyper-density without redesigning new panels or hardware.
- SC simplex and duplex types
- Telcordia, ANSI, TIA and IEC Compliant
- Mates SN standard and junior connectors
|Typical Insertion Loss (dB)*||0.10|
|Max Insertion Loss (dB)*||0.20|
|Operating Temperature (°C)||-40 to +75|
|Durability||200 matings per GR-326-Core|
* Based on Master Grade jumper to Low Loss random mating test
- Upgrading existing fiber management hardware from SC/LC to SN
- Improved rack-space utilization in Brownfield data centers
- High-density centralized cross-connects and patch panels
- Mixed fiber panels combining different connector types
The SN adapter can be used in temperatures as low as -40°C and up to 75°C.