SENKO’s SN® Compact Adapters allow for panel connectivity of SN standard and compact style connectors. Adapters are designed to fit into standard SC and SC duplex panel cutouts for simple integration to existing panels. Models available in a 3 or 6 channel, 6 or 12 fiber configurations.
- Premium one-piece body design
- Precision zirconia alignment sleeves
- Mates SN and SN Compact connectors
- Telcordia, ANSI, TIA and IEC Compliant
|Typical Insertion Loss (dB)*||0.10|
|Max Insertion Loss (dB)*||0.20|
|Operating Temperature (°C)||-40 to +75|
|Durability||200 matings per GR-326-Core|
* Based on Master Grade jumper to Low Loss random mating test
On Board Optics
The SN adapter can be used in temperatures as low as -40°C and up to 75°C.
It will offer dust protection until factory installed dust caps are removed. Once removed, this shutter design only offers laser protection. Other models are available that do offer dust protection.