AirMT MBMC Stackable Connector
SENKO’s AirMT™ MBMC Stackable connector utilizes a non-contact MT ferrule based technology that greatly reduces the effects of contaminants on optical performance. The unique stackable design is capable of supporting high fiber counts in a minimal space.
- 12/24F Compatible
- High Density connectivity
- Expandable stackable design
- Multiple Mounting Options for PCB
|Typical Insertion Loss (dB)
|Max Insertion Loss (dB)
|Typical Return Loss (dB)
|Operating Temperature (°C)
|-40 to +75
1. Parameters listed for Multimode are target values.
2. AirMT technology is licensed by Sumitomo Electric Industries, LTD.
3. Trademark of AirMT is jointly owned by Senko Advanced Components, Inc. and Sumitomo Electric Industries, LTD.
On Board Optics
The AirMT MBMC Stackable Connector can be used in temperatures as low as -40°C and up to 75°C.
It is available in 12F and 24F.
It is available in SM and MM fiber types.
The AirMT MBMC stackable is just over 27mm in length.