AirMT Dust Shutter Adapter
SENKO’s AirMT™ dust shutter adapter utilizes an integral hands-free shutter mechanism that protects the behind the wall connector from dust contamination when the port is not in use. The shutter also reduces potentially harmful laser radiation from energized ports.
- IP5X tested
- 100% Automatic Shutter
- Traceability with visual light source
- No Weld One-piece solid body design
|Operating Temperature (°C)||-40 to +75|
|Durability||50 times per GR-1435|
1. Parameters listed for Multimode are target values.
2. AirMT technology is licensed by Sumitomo Electric Industries, LTD.
3. Trademark of AirMT is jointly owned by Senko Advanced Components, Inc. and Sumitomo Electric Industries, LTD.
On Board Optics
The AirMT adapter can be used in temperatures as low as -40°C and up to 75°C.
No, the shutter is designed to avoid physical contact on the end face while providing laser safety and dust resistance.
Yes, colors can be selected based on fiber type of the connectors being used.