SENKO’s AirMT™ connector utilizes a non-contact MT ferrule based technology that greatly reduces the effects of contaminants on optical performance. The push-pull tab simplifies installation and removal in high density installations.
- 12/24F options
- Vibration resistant
- Lower mating force vs. MPO
- Consistent mating repeatability
- EZ-Flip polarity change feature for MM
|Low Loss||Low Loss|
|Typical Insertion Loss (dB)||0.20||0.20|
|Max Insertion Loss (dB)||0.50||0.25|
|Typical Return Loss (dB)||≥55||≥23|
|Operating Temperature (°C)||-40 to +75|
1. Parameters listed for Multimode are target values.
2. AirMT technology is licensed by Sumitomo Electric Industries, LTD.
3. Trademark of AirMT is jointly owned by Senko Advanced Components, Inc. and Sumitomo Electric Industries, LTD.
On Board Optics
The AirMT does not require as much spring force due to the fibers not making contact when making a connection. Standard physical contact type require larger spring force, especially for 16F and above applications.
The feature works for type A and B only.
Cleaning is always recommended but you can achieve consistent loss without cleaning, even after multiple connections. Cleaning can be done with canned air or other SENKO cleaning products.