SENKO’s MICRO LC adapters are a high-density solution that allow for a standard LC connector to be mated to the Micro LC connector used in Behind the Wall (BTW) applications. Adapter fits industry standard SC panel footprint.
- Hybrid connection to standard LC
- Anti-rattle mounting feature
- Bayonet latching mechanism
- Precision zirconia alignment sleeves
|Typical Insertion Loss (dB)*||0.10|
|Max Insertion Loss (dB)*||0.20|
|Operating Temperature (°C)||-40 to +75|
|Durability||200 matings per GR-326-Core|
* Based on Master Grade jumper to Low Loss random mating test
On Board Optics
The Micro LC adapter can be used in temperatures as low as -40°C and up to 75°C.
The adapters will accept industry standard LC connectors on one side and the other side will accept only Micro LC connectors.