SENKO SN® Insert-Extract Tool
SENKO Part Number: RMT-203
SENKO’S SN® Insert-Extract Tool makes it easy to insert and extract SN® assemblies into tight spaces. This tool use a spring grip to securely hold onto SN® assembly’s push-pull boot. Our SN® Insert-Extract tool is can easily be easily operated by both left or right handed operators. The handle’s grips are ergonomic making it comfortable to operate.
- SN® and SN®-MT assemblies
- No Slip Grip
- Ergonomic handle grips
Hyper Scale Networks
Fiber To The Home FTTH
Fiber To The Antenna FTTA and Distributed Antenna Systems DAS
Multiple Service Operators MSO
Yes. The jaws of the SN INSERT-EXTRACT TOOL were engineered to give a stable grip for securely holding the push-pull boots for both the 1.25mm based SN connector and the multi fiber ferrule MT based SN-MT connector system.
The SENKO SN INSERT-EXTRACT TOOL was engineered to assist operators who are working in congested applications like high density fiber management panels. The tool’s slim body and custom engineered jaws make it possible to access a single SN assembly located in a ganged adapter port or transceiver while minimizing contact with the adjacent assemblies.
Yes. The process for inserting or extracting a SN assembly from the ports of an optical transceiver are the same as the adapter.
- The operator would start by unlocking the SN INSERT-EXTRACT TOOL.
- Grab the SN cable assembly’s booth by aligning it between the tool’s jaws.
- Align the assembly to the transceiver’s port.
- Push the SN cable assembly straight forward until you feel it snap into place. There will be an audible “CLICK” when the connector is properly seated.