Senko’s LC metal adapters are designed for applications that need EMI shielding or applications that could benefit from higher robustness of a metal housing. An integral hands free shutter mechanism protects the behind the wall connector from dust contamination while offering eye protection by attenuating the laser light when the mated connector is removed.
- Dust and laser protection
- 100% automatic shutter action
- Traceability with visible light source
- IEC TR 62627-08 power compliance
|Typical Insertion Loss (dB)*||0.10|
|Max Insertion Loss (dB)*||0.20|
|Operating Temperature (°C)||-40 to +75|
* Based on Master Grade jumper to Low Loss random mating test
On Board Optics
The LC adapter can be used in temperatures as low as -40°C and up to 75°C.
Yes, it will work with all industry standard LC connectors.