SENKO’s LC Premium adapter has a robust body design that exceeds stringent GR-326-Core requirements and offers increased side loading performance over standard ultrasonically welded two-piece designs. Laser shutter option provides additional protection for users from harmful laser radiation.
- Exceeds GR-326-CORE Requirements
- IEC TR 62627-08 power compliance
- Laser shutter blocks -33dB @1310nm
- Quad and Duplex versions
- Rattle free mounting clip
- Fits standard SC footprint
|Typical Insertion Loss (dB)*||0.10|
|Max Insertion Loss (dB)*||0.20|
|Operating Temperature (°C)||-40 to +75|
|Durability||200 matings per GR-326-Core|
* Based on Master Grade jumper to Low Loss random mating test
On Board Optics
The LC adapter can be used in temperatures as low as -40°C and up to 75°C.
Yes, it will work with all industry standard LC connectors.
It will offer dust protection until factory installed dust caps are removed. Once removed, this shutter design only offers laser protection. Other models are available that do offer dust protection.